How to create a play space that encourages and promotes inclusive play
Here at Sovereign we pride ourselves on creating exciting, dynamic and safe play areas for children of all abilities. We believe in encouraging inclusive play to bring the best out of every child, regardless of age or ability.
Children develop key life skills through socialisation, which can be more challenging for children with Special Educational Needs as they can often feel excluded. Inclusive play helps breakdown the barriers with mainstream children, whilst encouraging cooperation and communication skills.
Here are our top products to promote inclusive play:
- Apollo DDA Roundabout – Enables wheelchair users to easily access the roundabout platform that’s flush with the ground and enjoy the ride with others.
- Basket Swing – Big enough to fit a small group of children at one time, the Basket Swing offers the chance to experience the momentum altogether, regardless of ability.
- Role Play Panels – Role Play is perfect for developing communication skills for SEN children that don’t yet possess fundamental speech skills.
- Musical Play Panels – Music is a universal communication tool that can be utilised and enjoyed by all children regardless of age or ability.
- Playground Markings – Bright, colourful playground graphics that will transform any play space! Our range of thermoplastic markings are designed with the curriculum in mind, and can be enjoyed by groups of children to feed imaginations and further learning.
Sovereign are proud to have a dedicated team of research and development specialists who endeavour to create new products that encourage inclusive play.
Any play space can be transformed into an inclusive play-haven whether it be a school, a children’s centre or local park. At Sovereign we work closely with our clients to ensure their visions come to life. Each tailor-made solution is designed to ensure the highest level of safety without compromising on play value whilst catering to any budget.
If you need advice and would like to talk to one of our experts, give us a call on 01702 291129 or email email@example.com for a free no obligation consultation.