- You are here:
- Sovereign Customer Support
Sovereign Customer Support
We want children to experience a fun outdoor playing experience in a safe environment, which is why playground safety is at the forefront of everything we do. We offer a range of maintenance and repairs services for schools, commercial play areas, local council parks and parishes.
If you have a problem with any equipment we have supplied, please click the tab below to register with Sovereign Support.
How to sign up to Sovereign Customer Support
Sovereign customer support is a great way of keeping track of your claim if you have a piece of damaged or broken equipment. Please follow these simple steps below and you’ll soon be able to liaise with a member of our team.
1) Click on the green box that says “Visit Sovereign Support”.
2) Next, you’ll see a box just like the one below. Please click sign up. Once you have done that you’ll then be asked to fill in your details within the boxes labelled “full name” and “your email”. Make sure that you hit the “I am not a robot” box (unless you are actually a robot, of course).
3) Once you’ve clicked the “I am not a robot” button, you’ll be given some images. You have to pick whichever related pictures they ask for. Here’s an example:
*please note that verification images will be different for each user.
Once you have done this, the “I am not a robot” box will contain a green tick.
4) Next, you will receive an email from us. Within this email, we’ll ask you to click an enclosed link, and choose a password. Once you have done this, your account is set up and you can liaise with one of our team who will be happy to assist you.